Over the March break I seen this recipe over at DelightfullyTacky and they really were super easy to make. It takes about 30-45 minutes and it makes about 12 peanut butter cups.
- Take the little paper muffin cups and cut them down to about half their original half.
- Melt half of your chocolate chips. You can use a microwave or a stove (I used the microwave and it took about a minute for them to melt).
- Spoon the chocolate into the cups and draw the chocolate up the sides of the paper to coat them. Cool them in the fridge until they’ve hardened.
- To make the peanut butter filling, mix the peanut butter, salt and confectioners sugar. Divide the mixture into your little chocolate cups.
- Melt the rest of your chocolate chips and cover the peanut butter to the edges of the cups. Put it back in the fridge and wait till they’re cooled, then eat them!